These pork chops are juicy, tender, and loaded with herbed butter flavor. They take only half an hour to make and they pair well with a wide range of side dishes. And if you end up with any leftovers (highly doubtful), you can use those for stir-fries or hash.
Garlic Buttery Pork Chops
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 0.75lb. New York pork chops (or chops without the bone)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ tbsp dried rosemary or 1 tbsp fresh (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the pork chops and sear until golden, around 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer the chops onto a baking dish.
- Melt butter in the microwave or over the stove.
- Stir in the rosemary and garlic.
- Brush pork chops on both sides with the butter.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve drizzled with any remaining butter mixture.
Tips & Tricks
If you’re not sure if your pork chops are fully cooked, use a thermometer. If it reads 145°F, the pork chops are done.
Serve these pork chops with roasted veggies like broccoli, asparagus, or Brussels sprouts. They also pair well with cauliflower mash and steamed green beans.