We paired our two popular keto snacks into one that will give you the best of both worlds. Dark Keto Chocolate combined with Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chips Granola tastes almost like peanut butter cups but comes at a fraction of their carbs. It’s crispy, crunchy, and perfect for parties.
Keto Granola Bark
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop the chocolate and place in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Melt on high for 20 seconds or until runny.
- Spread the melted chocolate over the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with the granola and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Cut and serve or store in the fridge.
Tips & Tricks
If you don’t have a microwave oven, you can melt the chocolate over a double broiler. But whichever method you choose, make sure the chocolate doesn’t burn in the process as this will ruin the texture and flavor.
Feel free to add a pinch of salt, a sprinkle of cinnamon, or a drop of vanilla to the melted chocolate for more flavor.