Wake up to an irresistibly delicious breakfast that’s super quick and easy to whip up using a few basic ingredients you likely already have in your kitchen.
Classic French Toast
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch of white pepper
- 4 slices of KMK Cinnamon Raisin bread
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs with almond milk, cinnamon, and white pepper.
- Soak the bread slices into the eggs.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and grease it with cooking oil.
- Cook the toast for 3 minutes per side.
- Serve warm.