Strawberries and chocolate flavors pair perfectly in this thick and creamy smoothie. Almond milk combined with almond butter adds the creaminess, while chia seeds help thicken this smoothie. With a small scoop of protein powder, you’ll also find this smoothie satiating and can even use it as a post-workout meal.
Strawberries & Almond Chocolate Smoothie
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- ¾ cup strawberries
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp almond butter
- ½ scoop Kiss My Keto – Keto Protein Chocolate
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
- 4 almonds
- 2 squares Kiss My Keto Original Dark Chocolate, chopped
- In a food blender, combine the strawberries, almond milk, almond butter, collagen, chia seeds, vanilla, and almonds.
- Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into a serving glass.
- Top with the chopped chocolate and serve.
Tips & Tricks
If you love chocolate flavors, feel free to add a teaspoon of cacao powder to your smoothie. Cacao powder has a stronger chocolatey and slightly bitter flavor than cocoa powder. But if you have cocoa powder on hand, use that instead.
There are around 180 calories in a serving of this delicious smoothie, most coming from fat. A serving of this smoothie provides over 10g of protein, which is enough to make for a full meal and 7g of net carbs. Besides that, this smoothie is rich in fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, magnesium, and vitamin E.