Add the power of antioxidants to your keto lifestyle by making this dairy-free matcha latte. What’s really great about it is that it combines ketogenic MCT oil with matcha tea benefits. The result is a tasty and frothy drink with lots of beneficial fats and only 3.2g net carbs.
Keto Dairy Free Matcha Latte
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 ½ cups water
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 2 tsp Kiss My Keto MCT Oil
- Pour water into a kettle and bring to a boil.
- Let the water cool down for around 2 minutes.
- Once cooled, pour water into your blender.
- Add the almond milk, matcha powder, and MCT oil.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Serve immediately.
Tips & Tricks
For easier cleanup, use a wide mug or glass jar and blend with an immersion blender.
If you want iced matcha, reduce the amount of water used by two to four tablespoons and add two or more ice cubes once you’ve blended everything into a latte. Another way to do this is to mix the matcha powder with several teaspoons of water to make a paste and then blend it all together with cold water.
Besides almond milk, this matcha latte tastes great with coconut milk and other nut milks as well.