I recently ordered Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars from Kiss My Keto and I got an idea: what if I popped them in a blender and used them as a “flour” for my next recipe?
Given their rich, delicious chocolatey peanut butter taste, peanut butter chocolate brownies were a natural fit. Well, let me tell you, these things came out dangerous. The texture is just right: chewy and a bit gooey on the inside. And the taste is the perfect balance of peanut butter and chocolatey goodness. These will definitely be a go-to for me.
Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
Cook Time: 27 minutes
- 2 Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars from Kiss My Keto
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup granulated Swerve
- 4 tbsp salted butter, melted
- ¼ cup full fat sour cream
- ¼ cup water
- 1 Original Chocolate Bar from Kiss My Keto
- 3 oz peanut butter (choose one that only has peanuts and salt as ingredients)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put two Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars from Kiss My Keto in a Ninja or NutriBullet along with 4 large eggs. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl. Stir in the almond flour, coconut flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, vanilla, baking powder, granulated Swerve, melted salted butter, sour cream and water. Stir well until smooth.
- Break an Original Kiss My Keto Chocolate Bar in half. Break half of the bar into a few pieces, and melt it in the microwave along with 1 tsp coconut oil. (I melt in 15 second increments and stir frequently to avoid burning the chocolate). Once melted, stir the melted chocolate into the brownie batter.
- With the other half of the bar, chop it into chocolate chunks and stir the chocolate pieces evenly throughout the batter.
- Pour the batter into an 8 in x 8 in pan. I lined mine in foil and sprayed it well with coconut oil.
- Now it’s time to swirl in the peanut butter. I had a 3oz squeezey pack, so I just squeezed it in and then twirled it with a knife. Only problem was I had the peanut butter refrigerated, so as you can tell, it didn’t swirl that well. I recommend having yours at room temperature or heating it up a bit first to make it easier to swirl. That said, I like the chunks of peanut butter in my brownies, so if you’re willing to compromise a pretty swirl for some nice chunks of peanut butter, use cold peanut butter as I did. (If you don’t have a squeezey pack, you can cut off the tip of a plastic bag or use an icing bag).
- Bake for about 27 minutes or until cooked.
- Allow to cool fully, then enjoy!
Tips & Tricks
Don’t have these bars but want to try out the recipe? You can use code CKK to get 10% off your Kiss My Keto order.