These chocolate pancakes are made with a keto brownie mix for convenience and because it results in the most delicious, fluffiest pancakes. The recipe yields 4 pancakes, which is enough for two people or one if you’re craving a pancakes feast. Just make sure to keep track of your carb count – each pancake has around 2.4 g of net carbs.
Keto Chocolate Pancakes
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- ½ cup Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl or blender.
- Mix well until you get a smooth batter.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Drop ¼ of the batter into the skillet. Cook for 2 minutes per side.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve warm.
Tips & Tricks
Use coconut milk instead of almond milk if you want to increase the fat content of these pancakes or get denser cakes.
Let the batter sit for 5-10 minutes and check if it’s still thick enough. Sometimes, you may get a thicker or thinner batter depending on your measuring tools.
These pancakes are great served with grated sugar-free chocolate but also keto maple syrup and fresh berries.