These soft and delectable chocolate chip cookies prove that you can enjoy desserts while keeping your carb intake low. The best part? We’re using Kiss My Keto’s Chocolate Cookie Dough keto bar (chopped) as cookie toppings.
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Preparation Time: 15 minutes + inactive time
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- ¼ cup butter, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- ¾ cup granulated erythritol, divided
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, chilled
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 Keto Bar – Chocolate Cookie Dough
- 1 tablespoon vanilla coconut butter or plain butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter, half of the sweetener, cream cheese, vanilla and the egg.
- Fold in the remaining sweetener, almond flour, cocoa powder, instant coffee, and xanthan gum.
- Stir until combined.
- Transfer the mixture onto a plastic foil and shape into a log.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Baking time; preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unwrap the log and cut into 12 pieces.
- Arrange the cookies onto the baking sheet. Top the cookies with one Keto Bar – Chocolate Cookie Dough, chopped and press to adhere.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the second bar with butter in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds. Remove and stir.
- Microwave for another 25 seconds and whisk again. Pour in the heavy cream and stir until you have a smooth mixture.
- Cool the cookies on a wire rack. Drizzle with chocolate and allow to set, for 20 minutes.
Tips & Tricks
This keto-friendly dessert contains ingredients that provide amazing health benefits. Coffee granules are a source of disease-fighting antioxidants. Cream cheese and heavy cream don’t just add a richer flavor, but they also help increase your fat intake. Almond flour is a good source of vitamin E and magnesium, and it’s gluten-free.