Only got 15 minutes to put together a low-carb brownie dessert? These brownie truffles are worth your while. All you need are 4 ingredients which include Kiss My Keto’s brownies and original chocolate. Brownie truffles pair well with coffee for breakfast or snack time!
Keto Brownie Truffles
Preparation Time: 15 minutes + inactive time
- Finely crumble or process KMK brownies in a food processor.
- Place the crumbs in a bowl.
- Melt the chopped KMK chocolate in a microwave until smooth.
- Stir in heavy cream. You will get something similar to ganache.
- Fold the chocolate mixture and peanut butter into the brownie crumbs.
- Stir with a spatula until well combined.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Shape the mixture into 12 truffles.
- You can coat some truffles fully with chocolate, or just drizzle or dust with cocoa powder.
- Pop in a fridge for 10 minutes prior serving.
Tips & Tricks
Looking for other ways to coat keto brownie truffles? Here are some fun alternatives — shredded coconut, rainbow sprinkles, espresso, and white chocolate shavings. Whatever you use, just make sure that your coating of choice is keto-friendly.