If you love gingerbread flavor but hate the carbs, here’s a recipe for you. These fat bombs are made with a handful of simple ingredients and they’re bursting with gingerbread (and salted caramel) flavor. Rich in fat, protein, and fiber, these fat bombs can serve as a quick snack, energy bites, or dessert.
Gingerbread Fat Bombs
Preparation Time: 10 minutes + inactive time
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 Keto White Bar – Salted Caramel, grated
- 2 tsp gingerbread spice mixture (cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger)
- 4oz. butter
- Beat butter in a bowl until fluffy.
- Fold in almond flour, and the spice mixture.
- Add in grated bar and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and shape into balls.
- Continue chilling for another 30 minutes prior serving.
- Store in a fridge.
Tips & Tricks
- Another way to make these fat bombs is to place everything into a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- You can also shape these fat bombs with a cookie scoop and place them into mini baking cups.
- You can also coat these fat bombs with any leftover almond meal, which makes for a great presentation.
- You can make almond meal from scratch if you have a food processor. Simply add raw almonds and process on the highest speed for 5-10 seconds at a time, loosening any lumps as you go.