This dessert is for anyone who loves the fresh and satisfying combination of chocolate, coconut, and mint. With only 5 grams of net carbohydrates per serving, you’ll be able to satisfy your cravings without sabotaging your keto diet! This chocolate mint pudding uses Keto Bar – Chocolate Coconut.
Keto Coconut Mint Pudding
Preparation Time: 10 minutes + inactive time
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 ½ cups full-fat coconut milk
- 1 large egg yolk, beaten
- 1 Keto Bar – Chocolate Coconut, chopped
- ½ cup powdered erythritol
- 2 tablespoons vanilla coconut butter
- ¼ teaspoon of mint and vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin powder
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- Sugar-free mini chocolate chips or chopped Keto Bar – Chocolate Coconut
- Place water in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle over the gelatin and place aside to dissolve for 5 minutes.
- In a saucepot, combine the coconut milk with the egg.
- Place the Keto bar in a microwave-safe bowl and add the coconut butter.
- Melt in the microwave for 40 seconds. Stir to combine. If mixture ends up grainy, add 1-2 tablespoons of the heavy cream mixture.
- Whisk the Keto Bar into the coconut milk mixture along with the extracts and erythritol.
- Set the mixture over medium-high heat.
- Stir in the dissolved gelatin and cook until fully incorporated.
- Continue to cook for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour into heatproof serving bowls.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Top the refrigerated pudding with whipped cream and mini chocolate chips or, alternatively, with the Chocolate Coconut Keto Bar.
Tips & Tricks
Conventionally, pudding contains ingredients that raise your blood glucose such as cornstarch and white sugar. For this pudding, we’ve selected keto-friendly ingredients that help promote a healthy weight and raise your good HDL cholesterol.